Version v3.0 comes with many improvements and several new features, which will help to maximize the capabilities of your 3D printer.
GCodeSimulator App is the free sibling of the paid GCodePrintr App. Both together have been downloaded from Google Play more than 50000 times and are actively used by more than 6000 users.
The new version is available on Google Play now (staged rollout just started).
GCodePrintr on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.dietzm.gcodesimulatorprinter
GCodeSimulator on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.dietzm.gcodesimulator
Most important changes:
v3.0 comes with dual extruder support!
- Dropdown list to quickly select an extruder
- Show temperature for each extruder
- 3D view colored by extruder
- Calculate extrusion by extruder
- and more
GCodePrintr v3.0 comes with several improvements to the UI interface:
- Customizable button to quickly access your favorite macro.
- Dialog to enter customer step size for manual movements
- Dialog to control Fan speed (long press on Fan button)
- New status dislog to see status of printer connection, web interface, network receiver...
The web interfaces design has been refreshed and is now using a responsive web design. Additional functions added:
- upload gcode through the web interface and start a print remotely.
- use the build-in camera to show a picture of the print
- manual axis movement and homing
- and more
Extend the list of supported 3D printers and printer electronics:
- New printers added to supported list (e.g. Tevo Tornado)
- Better print time estimation by taking M201 acceleration into account
- Add fallback for unsupported USB devices (e.g. unknown VendorID)
- Send line numbers and checksum to the printer
- Gbrl improvements
Many usability improvements (e.g. new help dialogs) to simplify the 1st time use of the App.
See http://3dprintapps.de/version30.html for a full list of changes.