Auto print bed leveling
Using high precision proximity sensor and an aluminium print bed, TeeBot now boast of auto bed levelling. It means you do not have to worry about calibrating the distance of the print nozzle to the bed, it implements these automatically.
Stand alone printing
TeeBot comes with a smart controller equipped with an LCD display, SD card reader and a rotary click encoder. These feature enable you to operate the 3D printer with out the need of a PC or laptop, allowing you to adjust print speed, flow rate, temperature, change filaments and more while printing.
TeeBot has been tested and calibrated with most major 3D printing software like slic3r, pronterface, CURA and more.
TeeBot can be controlled over a network connection. Start and monitor your printer with an attached camera over the internet or local network. TeeBot has been tested to work with OctoPrint and Doodle3d. (Extra hardware required)
Easy to fold
TeeBot can be easily folded for storage while not in use, or for easy transporting, the folding is done in simple steps.
- Frame: Aluminium frame.
- Maximum print size: 20cm x 16cm x 20cm (LxBxH)
- Extruder type: Specially built Teestruder_V2.
- Hot-End: Original E3D - Lite6 all metal hotend!!
- Print resolution/Quality: From 0.1mm layer height upwards.
- Firmware: Marlin.
- Print platform: Aluminium: RepRap ALU Heatbed MK3 from "reprap.me".
- Print speed: Up to 140mm/s.
- Filament size: 1.75mm.
- Print Materials: PLA (recommended), ABS, Flexible filaments or any material that prints under 260 degree centigrade (please follow outlined safety caution when printing material other than PLA).
- Dimensions: Box closed: 550mm x 400mm x 250mm; Unfolded: 550mm x 400mm x 500mm.
- Price: starts at 450 USD for a DIY kit on Kickstarter
Demonstration of TeeBot auto leveling:
TeeBot is developed by Emmanuel A Adetutu, who sucessfully developed and open sourced TeeBotMax in the past: